Dinorhino's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAIR OF THE RETARDED SPAMJASAURUS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MATH-GAME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-03-24

MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Yup. Buggy, but it's good. It's a shame EA was involved with making spore, it could have been a LOT better...
125 year old woman... I think this is the last post where we can post people's ages.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 125
Back to top Go down
https://spamworld.forumotion.net
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male
Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:57 am

I might download it, if I have time...

126 yeard old turtle.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 DSCN1371
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

If you have time. Apparently, the pirated version is better than the retail version for reasons which I can't remember. Probably EA's fault.

The Flash, #127, where the amazing super-hero fights against an electrified super gorilla 0_o
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 127-1
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 am

Better than the retail-version? Doesn't make any sense... So which one do you have?

Commodore 128, the legend.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 C128_retail
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:38 pm

I made the mistake of buying the retail version from EA's website... ugh. Apparently it's a lot cheaper if you buy it elsewhere, plus comes without some of the annoying security software EA tagged on "for your convenience".

The originality of my post is astounding
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 449px-California_129.svg
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Damn you, Electronic Arts for trying to make profit with your own game! So is that security thing there to try and stop you from copying the game ir is it something you use online to protect yourself?

In our series of original posts...
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 130_years_ago_logo
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Apparently It's more like spyware, installing itself into your computer without your permission and sending data back to EA. I wish I could remove it somehow...

Space cougar 131
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Vfa131
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 am

If you know it's name, just shut down it's process and disallow it from activating upon booting.

EC-132, one of the first calculators ever.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Friden132
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am

I don't think it's that simple. Presumably it's possible but I haven't heard about it yet. EA seems to be taking over every game company, a fact I find worrying. I can understand Maxis selling out to the behemoth-of-a-company, as they were in serious financial trouble at the time, but they've absorbed 25 other companies. Most of them are small companies, but they've set their sights on take-two. If they take over take-two, they'll take over rockstar games and the whole gaming industry is doomed.

Bat segundo #133... weird name.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Segundo133
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 am

Rockstar Games made billions and billions of dollars with GTA 4, and they're still getting paid from dl's, so I don't think you need to worry. And Ubisoft, Volition, THQ, Activision, Bungie, Blizzard, Lucas Arts, Microsoft Gaming Studios and many other industries are still making succesfull games, so I wouldn't worry about gaming industry dying any time soon.

Something really original:
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 134_white_shield
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

Speaking of which, you're a 360 owner, are you buying fable 2? I hear it's amazing. And there' littlebigplanet being released about the same time for PS3 so only wii owners are being left out... but then most of their audience is made up of middle-aged women and five year olds.

If you can beat the originality of this picture I will be impressed.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 240px-Circle_sign_135.svg
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 am

Absolutely. I remeber playing Fable 1 a couple of years ago and it was totally awesome! There's nothing that's going to stop me from getting that game. How about you? Are you interested in littlebigplanet?

Radioactive man #136
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Comic_radioactive136
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Hugely. The extent of customization looks great and I'm looking forward to playing other people's levels. I'd go on, but after all the hype about Spore (and the disappointment that followed) I doubt I'll be able to hype any game now.

Slightly off topic, but did you hear that EA is releasing a spore expansion pack ALREADY? "Cute and creepy creature parts pack" is what it'll be called, and it's being released in November. Two months between core game and expansion is way, WAY too short, I am definitely downloading this one from bit-torrent. You won't find me paying £10 for something that should have been included in the main game.

T-shirt with 137 on it for some reason.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Building_137_shirt
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:51 am

What? Already? That's just greedy. I bet they're going to keep publishing those expansion packs more and more, and finally your game will seize to work without at least one expansion. Those greedy EA-executives...

A highway sign, once again.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Us-138_eb_after_us-006_bl-076
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Worse still, there's a fair bit of hype about the pack on some of the spore forums which I've browsed. I'm starting to wonder whether EA is to blame for this, or if Maxis has taken a sudden, darker turn after the success of Spore. Or a mixture of the two.

Presumably a book of some sort.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 139_ways
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 am

Well, doesn't really concern me, since I'm more of a console-gamer, but it still makes me want to send out some letter bombs. Thank god console-games rarely have any essential updates, excluding Halo 3.

A mean looking grenade launcher, MGL-140:
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 SoldierTech_MGL-2
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Which brings up another video game rant... PC gamers. Interesting how they believe they're superior because they paid 2000 pounds/euros/dollars for a PC when A PS3/360 costs much less.

C-141 aircraft.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 C141_05
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 am

I see where you're going. I never really liked playing games with my PC anyway. It's a tool, not a gaming device. Almost every game that was remade to PC, lost a big part of it's credibitlity. PC gaming is just sad...

VDB-142
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Vdb142_s2ha03_st10_preview
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 am

I'm more of a hybrid, playing on consoles and PC. At the moment I'm waiting for littlebigplanet to be released, so I'm playing spore on my PC. It's a lot better with hacks.

I also think that console gaming is generally more cultured, because of several incredibly original and artistic games (okami, shadow of the colossus and fable 2...) have all been console games, although the last will be released for PC at some point (and I'll buy it since I don't have a 360).

D-143
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 D-143
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:57 pm

True, true. If we don't count flash games and independent games, almost every decent game is published for consoles too. There aren't lot of good games that are only for PC.

But enough about that. What's that little widget on your sig?

TU-144
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Tu144_07
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:44 pm

The little widget displays all of the achiev.... trophies I've earned over the playstation network. Currently I have 29, since only about seven games have trophies at the moment. The thing in the background is the sack-boy from littlebigplanet if you didn't know.

Self-explanatory.
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Alfa145-net2
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:55 am

Nice. Maybe I should put my XBL Gamercard up here too. When I have enough time.

Martin MIM-146
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Mim-146a-1
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:11 am

It'll be a lot bigger though. All games for the 360 have achievements (as far as I'm aware) but only about 10 games on the PS3 have trophies.

147 energy slaves (?)
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 147energyslaves
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:46 am

Yeah, all the 360 games have achievements, but some of them are almost impossible to get. Are they tricky on PS3?

Arp 148. (I have no idae what this thing is)
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Galaxy-arp-148
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Some of them are easy to get (a game called linger in shadows gives you five trophies just for completing the game) whilst others are hard (PAIN, a game where you fire people out of a giant catapults, has trophies so hard I haven't got any of them yet).

And some of them are just insane. Just look at the platnium trophy for warhawk , Sony's favourite PS3 game (always gets updated and promoted).

149. What, are you surprised?
MATH-GAME! - Page 6 20040123-149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATH-GAME!   MATH-GAME! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATH-GAME!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next