Dinorhino's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAIR OF THE RETARDED SPAMJASAURUS!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE NAME-GAME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male
Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2008-03-26

THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 am

Yep, 91 awards. They're all here.

I like the new ones too, but they don't have that nostalgic feeling. And that's mainly because they don't have that pause you mentioned. This one was the first I ever saw and it's still one of the best flashes ever.

Kenny Rogers
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm

I know what you mean with the nostalgic feeling. Have you noticed that in the newer cartoons, the obsession about pie has been scaled down a lot?

Robot boy
Back to top Go down
https://spamworld.forumotion.net
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 am

Yeah, well there aren't really lot of new Weebl and Bob cartoons, so it guess pie doesn't fit in the cartoons.

Barbara Bush
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 am

That and they're going into pop culture references/parodies. Their parody of portal was great.

Barney Dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 am

I didn't really like it. But that might be because I've never played portal.

Now that we're talking about flashes, you don't happen to have an NG-account?

Danny DeVito
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

No, I don't. I don't visit newgrounds very often...

Danger Mouse
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am

You lazy bum! I'm on Newgrounds daily. You should too.

Mike Tyson
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm

I've gone off flash cartoons recently, and started reading articles from cracked.com instead. Don't know what caused the change, but it's a good site in my opinion.

Tom Thumb
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 am

Articles? But articles are boring? You only 14, you shouldn't waste your life on that kind of crap.

Tim Burton
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Of course, I browse weebls-stuff several times daily to check for new updates. If that helps.

Britney Spears
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 am

Good, good. But let's change the topic.

You're 14 now. Are you going to join the army in 3 years? I hear that british commandos have one of the best training in the world.

Saruman the White
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 am

Despite all the glorification and patriotism, I'd never join unless I was forced into it (i.e. National service, if they ever brought it back). Even then I'd be a medic or something similar, I couldn't kill a person. I'm a pacifist and proud.

Dulce Et Decorum Est.

So would you join the Finnish Military forces?

Wilfred Owen (wrote the poem above)
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 am

Well, I'm actually going to join Finnish Paratroopers or this other infantry unit, which I can't translate to english. But then again, in Finland it's required to join the army when you turn 18.

Orly Owl
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm

In the 1950's, the UK had the same thing: when you turn 18, join the army for 2-3 years. It stopped in the 60's but many people think that it taught youths respect. Apparently they're thinking of bringing it back.

Orson Welles
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:08 am

Well, I would join the army anyway, since that's something that I want from my future. It's not like I have somekind of urge to shoot people, but I just like the way things work around there. And this "erikoisrajajääkäri"-battalion is the second hardest place in Finland so that's were I'm trying to get in. Being a paratrooper is my second option.

Will I. M.
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Speaking of the military, what do you think about the US setting up a missile defence field in Poland? I can understand Russia's reaction, the Americans went batshit crazy when the Russians set up a few nukes in Cuba.

Mr. Anderson
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:29 pm

What do I think about the Russians reaction or the Americans putting them there in a first place? Well, I personally believe, that Americans are being over-protective. Any country that has dangerous missile capacity (besides North Korea), is cool with USA. And I totally understand Russia's reaction, but I wouldn't worry about another Cold War.

Ali G
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 am

I doubt a cold war would start. Neither side has enough money or resources to start a feud/war. Personally I think all nukes should be destroyed. America's idea of freedom seems to be dropping nuclear weapons onto cities, killing thousands of men, women and worst of all children. Hiroshima was horrifying, how the Americans can glorify just shows how barbaric their government is.

George Bush (seems to think invading third world countries is a good thing).
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm

I couldn't agree more! Let's take WW2 as an example; Okay, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, which was a military harbor that had guns worth million of dollars. We can all agree, that it was a nasty trick, but there were no large civilian casulties and they had a fairly good reason to attack.

But then USA thought that they're not going to stand this, and attacked Japan. But when they realized that Japan can actually fight back, they drop two nukes into civilian cities! What the fuck? And now they're all like "Yeah, we won the war against Japan, because of our better training and because were not communists!" Seems kinds unfair to me...

Bruce Wayne
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Yes, the whole "we won because we're on God's side!" thing annoys me no end. The only good thing that came out of the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings was the godzilla films, which were based on the sheer terror of the event. But I could have lived without them.

I think the whole Japan/USA is going to raise its ugly head once more with the release of COD 5. It looks like it's going to demonize the Japanese, making them look evil. When will they realise that no-one is evil? Whoever wins writes history, thus the demonization of the Russians, the Iraqis, and even the British (I mean come on! I know we were power-hungry maniacs, but we were basically what the US is now. For them to have the balls to say that we were freedom hating facists, then go and nuke Japan for "freedom" really isn't helping foreign relations).

William the Third
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 am

Well, however wins gets to decide who are the good guys. And I haven't heard anything about CoD 5. Is there really going to be Americans and Japanese fighting each others?

Tim Burton
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Do you mean "American players fighting Japanese players" or "Enemies are all Japanese soldiers"?

Bill Gates
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 am

I'm too tired to think... Sorry.

Gaylord Focker (from that movie)
Back to top Go down
dinorhino
Admin
Admin
dinorhino

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 am

Still tired now?

Fred Perry (fashion designer, as far as I'm aware)
Back to top Go down
Lare
Admin
Admin
Lare

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:23 am

No, I had enough sleep, thanks. Sorry about that, I was at a party and you know how it is...
But anyway, I read some reviews about the CoD5, and frankly, I'm pissed. Isn't there enough games about WW2 already? That's just depressing...

Peter Pan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NAME-GAME!   THE NAME-GAME! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NAME-GAME!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next